[nflug] Meetings - A Brief History of NFLUG and its Future

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Nov 26 08:54:50 EST 2008

Peter,

You're absolutely right. I've always been a big proponent of
presentations and real content.
I'm sure that Brian's plans are to have relevant presentations at just
about all meetings, and as always, I'm more than happy to volunteer if a
presentation is ever needed.

I'm going to let Brian take over and chime in from here and I'll keep
quiet, since he's the one running this.

Mark