[nflug] Meetings - A Brief History of NFLUG and its Future

Christopher Hawkins chawkins at bplinux.com
Tue Nov 25 17:33:35 EST 2008

Speaking for myself, please merge my email address. Otherwise I will have to go join the other list anyway and it sounds like the goals are all very compatible. I think at this point you would need a reason not to... I'll offer my help at the next meeting, but in the meantime feel free to contact me off list if there is any volunteer work needed.