[nflug] Meetings - A Brief History of NFLUG and its Future

Jesse Jarzynka jesse at jessejoe.com
Tue Nov 25 10:56:32 EST 2008

I think it's great to cover enterprise topics, but I think a name like
that would deter membership. It's important if we focus on more advanced
topics that some of us may like we also keep a friendly welcoming
atmosphere so that new users feel comfortable. I always liked at
meetings when Brad would present something cool then we could all have
time to chat, talk about what we're up to, get advice on certain things
etc. -Jesse