[nflug] what's your linux admin IQ?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 10:55:28 EST 2008

Nuts... I got a 75, too...  Of the questions I missed, one I had no idea 'cuz it talks about financial contributions, one was the trick question, one what the windowing environment question, the video driver Open Source one (I haven't been following this at all) and the kernel code one (didn't read the question *really* carefully).

Crud...  I feel like an ex-guru... I'll crawl back into my corner now and whimper... nobody's going to respect me any more (wait, they never did... never mind)...

Cheers!

Bob

 --
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
--Leonardo da Vinci