[nflug] Results from meeting times

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Mon May 19 10:44:23 EDT 2008

Howdy All,
	So, so far I've had everyone who showed a preference say that weekdays
work better for them, and that 6:30 is better than 6.  My main concern
with 6:30 is that it could make things run a bit late, but if we start
the presentation promptly and then do socialization at the end it'll let
the people who need to get home early excuse themselves.
	Several people have said that they'd prefer a location closer to the
city, so that's something to consider moving forward.  If we found a
company and/or college that's willing to host in the downtown area I'd
say we should jump on it.
	One person requested a week other than the third week of the month, so
unless there are other objections we might as well change it.
	So...How would everyone feel about the first Thursdays of each month?
That would put the next meeting at June 5th if we can find a presenter
by then.

Cheers,
Erek