[nflug] Meeting Times

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Sat May 17 21:18:13 EDT 2008

Heya All,
	The meeting attendance today was extremely low (three people), so I
wanted to ask what timing works for people.  I personally would strongly
prefer a weekday evening (6pm or so), and the location's available
virtually any weekday evening through the summer.

	So, if you're interested in attending meetings:  Please reply offlist
with times that work for you.  Also, if location is a factor, let me
know, and what areas are convenient.  I'll tally everything up when I
hear back from a goodly number of people.

	Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Regards,
Erek Dyskant