[nflug] OT: Seeking LAMP employment

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Fri Mar 14 22:18:31 EDT 2008

Daniel,
    Wow, you guys are well represented on the nflug list!  I just got an
email from Eric pointing me to that site
as well.  I expressed interest in the Systems Engineer and the PHP
Developer positions, with preference for the first.
    Unfortunately for you, he already got the referral and passed my
resume on to your internal recruiter.  Who knows though, I could end up
working with you :)
    Thanks for the note.
Regards,
Erek Dyskant