[nflug] OT: Seeking LAMP employment

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Fri Mar 14 15:27:55 EDT 2008

Howdy All,
	For the last 6 years I've worked for Blumenthals.com, a web hosting and
design company from Olean, NY.  I manage their network infrastructure
and write web applications for their customers.
	Right now I'm working on a custom content management system that's
targeted for very simple content editing, a web crawling application for
a market research company, and a spam pre-processing re-implementation.
	For the web projects that I work on, I write the technical
specifications and then either write the software or manage the
development with contracted developers.
	While I'm not in a hurry and will wait for a very good fit, I'm
exploring other employment opportunities.  I would be interested in work
as a systems administrator/engineer, web programmer/analyst, or project
manager.
	Please let me know if any of you have positions open or know of
positions that you think I'd be a good fit for.
	There's a copy of my resume at http://erek.blumenthals.com/blog/about/

Regards,
Erek