[nflug] nice site

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Jun 23 19:44:55 EDT 2008

I just tried it today, from Eric's request, I did an "apt-cache search
web copy" and httrack was one of the results, there is gui to that as well.
It will run you through some options when you run it and I selected to
grab the web site and all the urls it refers to. So after I told it
where to put the stuff, I got a nicely sorted directory with all the
images and html pages. Just click on the index.html file that's in the
top level and I now have the exact copy locally. pics, links and all.
The html tutorial site that I grabbed (www.htmlcodetutorial.com) totaled
14mb. Nice little app, check it out.