[nflug] AMD64 Debian 'Etch' Stability

Robert Wolfe robert at muzzlethem.com
Wed Jun 11 09:16:22 EDT 2008

Ok here is my question about this very thing.

We have a few VMWare Server machines (running Debian Etch) with 16GB of RAM.  However, NOTHING is being swapped out to the swap area.  By what you are saying, this is normal, correct?  I know that some concern was expressed recently by the power that is my boss that nothing (or very very little) was being swapped out.
  _____