[nflug] LDAP ssl

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Jun 11 08:01:44 EDT 2008

Self signed certificates for use within your infrastructure are fine
though when you start creating them on all of your servers the
management of this gets messy. You may want to think about creating a CA
  for internal use and create all your cert/key pairs for you servers
from that system. Take a look at TinyCA2, it's a nice little GUI tool
for managing your own CA.

http://tinyca.sm-zone.net/

--
Darin Perusich