[nflug] AMD64 Debian 'Etch' Stability

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Jun 10 22:24:10 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 22:16 -0400, Cyber Source wrote:
> <snip> You must be a young sys-admin<snip>
>
> Yea, I just started doing computers last month, you'll probably see my
> email address here alot now......

Hmm, sorry about that.  Didn't mean it quite that way.  :-(

Would I be making it better or worse if I were to say "You don't seem to
be as much of a dinosaur as me."?  For me "young sys-admin" means you've
been doing it less that 15 to 20 years...  Remember, everything is
relative...  :-/

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu