[nflug] Internships Offered

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Fri Jun 6 14:45:45 EDT 2008

Shatter I.T. is currently  offering two sets of programming internships:

1. Shatter I.T. Global Services  is currently offering a software
development internship to assist in the development of our backend linux
server infrastructure.

Responsibilities:

                                Code development in C/C++ using threads
and network programming in a Linux environment.

                                Technical documentation

2.  Shatter I.T. Global Services is looking for a software developer to
assist in the development of our frontend web platform

                Responsibilities:

                                Code development in PHP using Symfony
framework in a Linux environment.

                                Technical Documentation

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or interest at
careers at shatterit.com

Thanks,

Mark Musone