[nflug] [Fwd: Re: Linksys router presentation]

ron browning ron_browning14223 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 22:50:16 EST 2008

sounds like a goodtopic.

Daniel Magnuszewski <dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com> wrote: Sounds cool to me.

----- Original Message ----
From: Stephen
To: nflug
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 6:49:15 PM
Subject: [nflug] [Fwd: Re: Linksys router presentation]

Good day

I have this note from Richard is there any interest in having him come
down from Kitchener ON to give a presentation?
Thank you
Stephen

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Dear Stephen,

  I have a presentation on hardware hacks for the Linksys router from
a few years ago.  Would this be suitable for presentation at NFLUG?
To whom should I speak about scheduling a presentation at NFLUG?  You?

Best regards,
Richard.

 12/28/2007 11:51 AM

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----