[nflug] Listserv/SMTP server/mail quota question

Roelant Ossewaarde rao3 at buffalo.edu
Thu Feb 14 18:12:55 EST 2008

I'm not sure what you mean by "ONLY be done at the MTA", but some
mass-mailers do have the option of throttling themselves. I use
minimalist, which can throttle its own behavior to prevent mail
tsunamis. The advantage of using your mass-mailer configuration for
that is that it doesn't affect any other email you'd send.

Roelant.