[nflug] Making Red Hat driver disks.

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Feb 13 12:36:15 EST 2008

Does the system need this controller to complete the installation or is
it a nice to have? Normally you'll just create an RPM of the driver and
add it to your installation sources and it can be included during the
install. This would be the case if it wasn't required for the
installation. If it's required for the installation then things start
getting a little more custom, i.e. custom installation cd's and initrd
images.

I wasn't able to find anything RH specific but these references may be
helpful.

http://www.suse.de/~ug/
http://wiki.openssi.org/go/Third_party_drivers
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2004-June/042716.html