[nflug] ubuntu 7.10 nxserver

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Feb 13 08:47:46 EST 2008

I just checked because I gave you those names from Feisty, which I still
run here on my office pc. I looked on a Gutsy box and there still called
the same and that's exactly how I installed them. Check your apt sources
and uncomment the commented ones, then run apt-get update, there is no
need to add 3rd party sources.