[nflug] Thunderbird prefs.js question

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Feb 12 23:38:37 EST 2008

Does anyone know what

print.print_paper_size     default integer 0

does in Thunderbird prefs.js?

Google didn't turn up anything explanatory.

Another entry is
print.postscript.paper_size default string letter

which I assume is correct.

When I print from Thunderbird, my page headers and footers are cut off,
so something's wrong.
Firefox prints the headers and footers correctly.

I have
print.printer_CUPS/Ritas_DJ460.print_edge_bottom  user set integer 100
print.printer_CUPS/Ritas_DJ460.print_edge_top user set integer 100

which should give me a whole inch (way more than I need, but I'd be able
to see it work) at the top and bottom.

I checked in cups and the printer is set up for letter sized paper and
my other applications work fine.

TIA

Joe