[nflug] RHEL VPN Client

Robert Wolfe robert at wolfe-n-wolfe-enterprises.com
Mon Feb 4 16:24:42 EST 2008

Hi again all! :)  Yet another posting for the day with a question :)

I run a Windows 2003 Enterprise Server-based VPN server at home using
Windows RAS.  I can access the server and connect to the network at
home with a Windows-based machine, but what I would ultimately like to
do is to also be able to connect to the same VPN server my RHEL 5.1
Server box as well so that I can establish a VPN link as a 'back up'
link between the two servers.

As always, any help anyone could provide me with would be greatly appreciated.