[nflug] Splitting large mp3 files

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Dec 29 07:00:14 EST 2008

That finally got mp3splt installed and working.
As for audacity, I had seen the option about lame, but it didn't do
anything because in the file save as dialog you have to select files of
type mp3.  Usually an option like this just controls what existing files
you see in the dialog, but in this case, it also selects the output format.

Joe