[nflug] wireless keyboards

Joseph M. LaVigne joe at hits-buffalo.com
Wed Dec 24 00:10:20 EST 2008

I have been using the Adesso for about a year now, and it is excellent.
It is very rugged, feels solid, isn't too large, but also not tiny
(laptop sized), and it works well from across the room.

When you get around to using Myth, you'll probably use the remote more
than the keyboard, so the batteries on the KB last fine...