[nflug] Help- At a Loss

justin.bennett at dynabrade.com justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Aug 11 14:05:38 EDT 2008

Thanks, That's what I'm doing now, I've only got my VPN Appliance plaugged
in and the two servers and I don't have a problem. Everything looks good,
I'm going to have him start to plug things back in one machine at a time.
We'll see if we can find the device.

Thanks
Justin

"Christopher Hawkins" <chawkins at bplinux.com>
Sent by: nflug-bounces at nflug.org
08/11/2008 02:02 PM
Please respond to
nflug at nflug.org

<nflug at nflug.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [nflug] Help- At a Loss

It might be a failed network card on one of the nodes. If there aren't too
many, you might be able to try unplugging them one by one and if the
packet
loss disappears, you found your problem. It could be the node or perhaps
the
cable to one of the nodes.