[nflug] Forged mail header bounces up exponentially

Robert Wolfe robert at muzzlethem.com
Mon Apr 28 19:20:34 EDT 2008

By specifying the IPs in the '$my_networks' variable that you would like to access your MTA.  I had a problem about NOT being able to send email off networking on my Postfix box (before it died a horrible death due to hardware failure) and just added the IPs that I will be connecting from with a mail client and it let me right on.  You can do the same (or at least should be able to do the same) to prevent off-network IPs from accessing your MTA.