[nflug] Thank You Everyone...

Robert Wolfe [Admin] robert at muzzlethem.com
Sat Apr 19 16:58:02 EDT 2008

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that attended today's
meeting for attending.  Overall, I believe it was a great meeting with a
broad range of topics discussed.  I want to thank those that, for all
intents and purposes, had to drive 8 hours to be there <smiles>, but,
the wealth of knowledge presented by all in attendance was, in my
opinion, outstanding.

Also, a very, very special thanks for Jeff Lesinski for helping to make
the meeting possible in a very big way by providing the meeting facility
as well as the snacks and refreshments.

As for the next meeting, we do have a place and a time set up (first Sat
of next month, 1pm, same location), so if anyone would like to present a
topic for discussion, that would be great!

I am also considering tossing the idea of gating the NFLUG mailing list
to it's own Fidonet echomail area (for those of you who can remember
what a BBS and Fidonet were <G>) since I run a Fidonet connected,
telnet-accesible ANSI-based BBS.  I know of at least two other sites in
the region that run Linux (www.filegate.net being one of them) that
would most likely be interested in picking up on the discussions here.

In closing, again, let me thank everyone that was in attendance and
everyone who helped make this meeting possible.

Regards,
Robert Wolfe <robert at muzzlethem.com>
BBS: Omicron Theta * telnet://net261.ath.cx