[nflug] PHP character question

Rob Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 12:57:12 EDT 2008

Using quotes on the characters didn't appear to have an effect on either the
loop or the if condition, so I left it omitted.  The 2nd piece of code is
adding a separator in between every letter except for M and Z.  My desired
output is:
<http://136.183.201.239/%7Edegerc/index.php?letter=A>
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Here is my overall code:

for ($i=A; $i<Z; $i++)
  {
   if ($i === N) { echo "\n\n<br>\n\n"; }