[nflug] Meeting Space...

Wolfe, Robert robertwolfe at localnet.com
Thu Apr 10 09:57:21 EDT 2008

Well, for those interested, since we were looking for a place for
monthly meetings, I have been in communication with my Dean at Trocaire
and finally ended up with the following reply this morning with regards
to a permanent meeting location (any feedback would be appreciated;
"there" is in reference to the college's new campus on Transit Rd.):

"Perhaps we could hold the meetings there regularly? I would need to get approval on that and I would need to be available but we could look into that.

I will also look into what the college can do for general PR from this
end for this meeting, e.g. announcements in community papers etc."