[nflug] Blender | Galeon on Ubuntu

Robert Stockdale IV bobstockdale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:59:15 EDT 2007

Hi all:
    I seem to have a problem that I can not figure out. I was trying to view
the help file in Blender. It appears to use Galeon as the help file viewer.
Galeon loads and then immediately crashes. Can I get Blender to use Firefox
instead? How can I find out what is causing Galeon to crash? Galeon was
installed, probably, through Synaptics with only restricted, universe and
multiverse repositories enabled. I would prefer all program help file that
need a browser to use firefox as that is my default browser. Thank you.
Bob