[nflug] Bridging two Subnets (Linux Router Project?)

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 10:57:07 EDT 2007

Well, if you wind up converting all of the machines, in the process, I'd recommend setting up DHCP to make changes like this easier in the future.

I thought about setting up VLANs, but that still requires that you modify all of the machines to change routing and stuff.  How much beer have you applied to this problem, anyway?

Cheers!

Bob