[nflug] MySQL Export Tables

Shashidhar Manduva smanduva at real-info.com
Thu Sep 13 16:49:29 EDT 2007

If MySQL version is same on both the servers, you can ftp or cp the
files with the wild card
 From the directory where MySQL file exists(on the command prompt) do
something like the following
scp WEATHER*.* user at remote_server:remote_directory
Run some kind of check either myisamchk or analyze table to make sure
they are copied properly.
 MySQL tables have .frm, .MYD and .MYI files.
shashi