[nflug] Dedicated hosting companies to avoid

eric eric at bootz.us
Fri Oct 26 10:27:07 EDT 2007

oh yes... surpasshosting based in FL managed in India I think, has been
trouble for me every once in a while when they do upgrades ...recently I
almost left them but because I have so many things configured and am
highly dependent on many php apps that configure automagically through
fantastico, I had to stay... I would love to have a local site as well
with cpanel and fantastico so I could get up and running without that
much configuration that I don't have time for right now.  Surpasshosting
took an entire month to get my smtp working correctly after they did an
upgrade ...it was extremely irritating esp since the blackberry was
connected to emails generated off the site for ticket problem/requests
they offered no refund.. just a simple we are your God approach "you are
now up and running "

long winded and to the point ...I'm looking too