[nflug] Routing Problem that I would love some input on

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:07:43 EDT 2007

Hey everybody;

I don't know why I'm having a brain fart, but after trying to remember how
to go about this, I figured I'd see if some wiser heads can prevail in
helping out.

Here's the situation:

I have one linux box that is the final destination for three distinct
networks all arriving via different interfaces.  Example:

Eth0 - 192.168.1.x
Eth1 - 12.24.9.x (made up examples)
Eth2 - 64.29.223.x (made up example)

These interfaces are connected to different providers.

The short question - How can I set up the routing tables so that traffic