[nflug] RHEL 5 Server & Intel Core 2 Duo Processor

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 10:14:14 EDT 2007

Ah, good point.  I forgot about that.  I just had to do that with this laptop.  In fact, I had to do the whole 'mkinitrd' before I added it to grub.  You'd think that would be right in front of my mind after all that.  I guess my brain is truly random access.  I get whatever I find when I go looking around for information in my head.  Sort of like sorting through an attic, looking for something and finding all kinds of stuff that you forgot about...

Cheers!

Bob