[nflug] RHEL 5 Server & Intel Core 2 Duo Processor

Robert Wolfe rwolfe at shatterit.com
Fri Oct 12 02:14:23 EDT 2007

Good morning all!

Well, I reinstalled RHEL 5 on my machine using the x86 version.  However, it is only seeing one of the two cores of my Intel Core 2 Duo processor.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I need to go about getting the 32 bit version configured to use both cores and not just the one?  (I kow the 64-bit version of RHEL 5 Server sees both by default).

TIA for any help anyone can give.

--
Robert Wolfe [Linux+/MCSE] <rwolfe at shatterit.com>
"People always make the wolf more formidable than he is." - French Proverb