[nflug] Linux Certification

Robert Wolfe rwolfe at shatterit.com
Wed Oct 10 04:45:29 EDT 2007

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 00:22:43 -0400
"matt donovan" <kitche at kitchetech.com> wrote:

> since all the certificates mean that someone can spew information out from a
> book. maybe not CCNA and some of the higher ones but the lower ones

Matt, I would have to disagree with you on this point as this is not necessarily the case in every case.  Sure, I can spew forth things from a book, but what really counts is real work experience.  IMO, certifications basically back the fact that you know what you are doing.

--
Robert Wolfe [Linux+/MCSE] <rwolfe at shatterit.com>
"People always make the wolf more formidable than he is." - French Proverb