[nflug] nflug.org domain update

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Nov 28 10:19:19 EST 2007

I wanted to give everyone an update on the status of the domain
transfer. I know it appears that everything is back to normal but the
transferring of the domain name is still pending, Network Solutions has
unlocked the domain until the transfer takes place so it's currently in
a working holding pattern. Once the transfer occurs things will stop
working for a few days, when this happens I'll send a mass mail out to
the membership again.

Thanks for you patience during this transition.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
Email: darinper at cognigencorp.com