[nflug] SSH Error out of no where

Franklin Kumro Jr fkumro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:56:04 EST 2007

Guys,

My Ubuntu box has been running perfectly for weeks now, and I have
always been able to access the machine via ssh. I get into work this
morning and I need to grab some data from that machine only to receive
"ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host". I'm
confused because yesterday this worked :( The machine has been hard
rebooted for shits and giggles, didn't fix a thing. Any ideas? I wont
have access to the machine until ~7pm tonight and I would love to have
the data now though.

Thanks,

-Frank