[nflug] Ubuntu grub reinstall

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Nov 13 09:34:42 EST 2007

Boot with some newer cd (knoppix, ubuntu), fdisk -l to see if your /
(assuming 1 partition and /boot under) is really on the second
partition, type "grub", from the grub command line type "root (hd0,1)",
then type "setup (hd0)", then type "quit" and then type "reboot". Your
/boot stuff should be ok because it was installed before