[nflug] jre jdk?

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Nov 2 14:25:48 EDT 2007

eric wrote:
> To update, I had to go back to 1.5.0...  it's strange but I think I
> have to set my permissions on the usr/lib/mozilla/plugins instead of
> root ...which doesn't seem right to me
>
> eric wrote:
>> great... maybe I should try and get limewire to run on mine and it'll
>> fix my Java :) LOL
>>

>> Franklin Kumro Jr wrote:
>>> heh...i responded with that command in the limewire thread :-P Glad to
>>> hear you got it working!!

Maybe I'm missing something because I'm basically single user here, but
I always put a symlink in my account to get things to work.  If you're
trying to get it to work for a bunch of users at once then that's
another story.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 bigbird bigbird 58 2007-10-31 22:10 libjavaplugin_oji.so ->
/opt/java/jre1.6.0_03/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so

Joe