No subject

Sat May 26 12:43:50 EDT 2007

To contains <my email address>
Body contains <my email address>
and the saved the search as a subfolder of the nflug folder.

Now, it lets me quickly view all of my posts and a lot (not all) of the
replies in one virtual folder and search through them.

As a bonus, when I get new mail, the virtual folder (usually) shows the
unread messages count.  So, if I'm in several threads at once with some
not visible,  I can check this unread counter and know if there are more
messages in "my" threads that I have yet to read.

The "usually" has to do with when Thunderbird updates the search folder
unread counts.  At first, it didn't do it at all until you opened the
search folder, but with the current releases, it seems to do it more
often.  It's not always, but it's much better than it was and opening
the search folder still works.

I do the same thing for other multi-thread folders I have.  It's a real
time saver.

Joe