[nflug] ubuntu pache2

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 09:50:30 EDT 2007

I was able to get Apache2 installed on Feisty and able
to reach my site internally on port 80. Since its
blocked by RR I normally have used 443 in past with no
problems with Fed . I am forwarding to port 443 on
router and also have included Listen 443 in port.conf
file. I tested the site internally on 443 using
firefox and get error message that says incorrect or
unexpected message: Error code -12263. Few gogle posts
suggest SSL error somewhere. i am not using at certs
or anything and have same setup using Fed 5. Looks
like apache2 seems to be more a module setup.
Suggestions? Is there a way to not use port 443  https
and go through another port? I tried 8080 with no
luck..

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/