[nflug] Ubuntu Apache install issue

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 12:21:00 EDT 2007

Ok I got it all set up. I am using dynamic dns from
ods.org and have never had problems. I setup port
forward in router on 443 when I type in the url i get
this error see screenshot. I have tried to google the
error but cant find out why happening. I dont have any
problems with the same setup on Fedora 5.