[nflug] CentOS

Tony E - Jaraeth jaraeth at phoenixwing.com
Thu May 24 00:46:30 EDT 2007

The company I work for hosts one of CentOS' Tier 2 mirrors and we use it
on a good 90% or so of our Internal machines and custom machines we
build for our customers that host with us.  It's RedHat Enterprise
Server, minus the name & support costs.  Definitely an awesome distro.
Add in CentOS 5.0's new Virtualization support, and it's definitely
still stable enough for the Enterprise solution.

Regards,

  Tony Evans