[nflug] T1 connection question follow up

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 10:08:40 EDT 2007

After checking up and download speeds on our T1 on the
speakeasy webpage come to find out that if you use
Internet Explorer rather than Firefox it gives the
right reading up/down speeds were perfect. If you use
Firefox the readings are not the same. Seems to me the
DSL test is only ment to use IE. What would be built
into a webpage to make firefox readings wrong? I was
going nuts trying to figure out the issue too.
--- Darin Perusich <Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com>

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7