[nflug] Network Issues

Tyler Poland tyler.poland at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:11:22 EDT 2007

Frank,

What type of problems are you experiencing?

When I first signed up for DSL (with an unnamed local provider ;) I
frequently received "Page Cannot be Displayed" errors; especially during the
hours of 6PM - 10PM.  Searching for help on this I found some forums where
it was suggested that the residential DNS servers that are
assigned automatically aren't adequate to support the user base.  One of
the pages also listed some of the DNS servers used for Business DSL.  I
changed my router to use those servers instead of automatic assignment and
that resolved my issues.

Hope this helps,

Tyler