[nflug] Slow video response from sleep mode

Robert Stockdale IV bobstockdale at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:38:14 EDT 2007

Hi all:
Thought someone might know why it takes 5 to 15 seconds for my screen to
come back after moving my pointer. I running Ubuntu on an Athlon 64 X2 4600+
with 2G of ram and 512 on a nVidia 7600GS PCIe card. What should I look for?
I've had this problem since installing Edgy and I've tried to upgrade to
Fiesty but that failed. Would changing the video cable to DVI help? Any
ideas, resources and/or direction would be appreciated.
Bob