[nflug] feisty, indeed

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Sat May 5 22:18:06 EDT 2007

I have managed to get fiesty going on a couple of machines, but so far
only by upgrading a working edfy install. At the moment I'm trying to
get feisty to install on a nachine with a usb wireless card because it's
the only livecd that can get to the web with that card, so I can't even
do the upgrade. For some reason the ubiquity crashes every time just
after setting up the partitions, during the profile migration (whether
the xp profile detected is chosen for migration or not).

All I've found on google at all was one suggestion to "sudo apt-get
install ubiquity" before running the installer but that doesn't seem to
be doing the trick.

Have you seen this? Know a way around it? Is is the damn disk again?

Thanks,
S.