[nflug] Ubuntu Feisty

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 13:01:50 EDT 2007

I did the upgrade feature built in Ubuntu Edgy to
Feisty and have to say it worked great. It took while
2hrs to do I did it directly from the internet as a
test. I know its still in beta and it has a
proprietary driver tool too if you want to use those.
This new update has the the cisco ipsec drivers for my
vpn client too in the proprietary tool. I wonder when
they will add the CNR feature into it. I know its a
front end for apt-get from what I have read but
managing everything from 1 good tool is better then
having automatix,synamptec,add remove programs. It
confuses new users switching from Windoze to Ubuntu
sometimes.