[nflug] adobe svg viewer ubuntu firefox

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 12:52:12 EDT 2007

Ok loaded it found it. Answered my  own question. But
still dosent render the page right. Some of the grahs
dont show. I get the this. Must be only built to work
with IE. I thought Cisco would be more into making
things worjk with Linux but guess there not there yet.
XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
Location: https://172.31.3.2/topopath/hotspot.svg
Line Number 3981, Column 1:<image
xlink:href="/unprotected/images/topo_icons/protego_ok.gif"
width="9px" height="7px" preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid
meet" x="126" y="87"
^