[nflug] samba woes

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Mar 7 14:11:44 EST 2007

When I try to connect to a samba share from a windows computer after I
log in and have changed my password for both linux and samba via webmin
I cannot log in.  However, if I do the same proceedure for other users
it works fine... the users are able to connect to the samba shares after
I change their passwords.

Thanks,
Eric

after years of waiting...