[nflug] Sun DS

eric eric at bootz.us
Thu Jun 21 14:52:38 EDT 2007

:) I have OS X server, but didn't know open LDAP was on it I thought it
was Apple's idea of a directory server, it's a no brainer for me, it was
frighteningly easy to setup (cause I remember setting up a open LDAP
raw... with minimal functionality as far as security goes), now I just
have to learn how to use it correctly with samba, and add users.  I'm so
geekly excited, I feel as though a weight has been lifted... ahhh yes
"light" weight directory.